- comendar (dated)
- (Portugal) Lua error in Module:IPA/tracking at line 58: attempt to index global 'tracking' (a nil value)
- Hyphenation: en‧co‧men‧dar
- (transitive) to order; to instruct
- (transitive) to commission
- (transitive) to recommend
- (takes a reflexive pronoun) to commend oneself; to entrust oneself
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb encomendar
- to entrust.
- Rule: e becomes an ie in stressed syllables.
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.Other verbs with this conjugation:
These forms are generated automatically and may not actually be used. Pronoun usage varies by region.