Allative plural of esi-.
- forward, forth, out, up, to the front, signifying that something that has been hidden comes or is brought to the sight, either in a concrete way or allegorically; used with a verb that signifies motion (see the Usage notes below).
- This adverb is used in various collocations. Here are some of the most common.
- ottaa ~ to take up, to bring up (to address an issue)
- panna/asettaa ~ to put on display/view
- nousta ~ to stand out (to be obvious or conspicuous, in contrast to one's surroundings)
- tulla ~ to come up (to emerge as an issue)
Declension of esille