- Illegal; against the law.
- Born to unmarried parents.
- an illegitimate child
- Illogical; incorrectly deduced.
- an illegitimate inference
- Not authorized by good usage; not genuine; spurious.
- an illegitimate word
- (botany) Involving the fertilization of pistils by stamens not of their own length, in heterogonously dimorphic and trimorphic flowers.
- illegitimate union; illegitimate fertilization
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Darwin to this entry?)
- See also Wikisaurus:illegitimate
- (against the law): legal
- (illogical): logical
- (not genuine): authentic, genuine, official
against the law
born to unmarried parents
illegitimate (plural illegitimates)
- someone born illegitimately