- intrinsick (obsolete)
- Innate, inherent, inseparable from the thing itself, essential.
- the intrinsic value of gold or silver
- the intrinsic merit of an action
- I. Taylor
- He was better qualified than they to estimate justly the intrinsic value of Grecian philosophy and refinement.
- (of a body part, relating to anatomy) Situated, produced, secreted in, or coming from inside an organ, tissue, muscle or member.
situated or produced inside an organ
intrinsic (plural intrinsics)
- (computing, programming) A built-in function that is implemented directly by the compiler, without any intermediate call to a library.
- (video games) An ability possessed by a character and not requiring any external equipment.
- You can acquire the fire-resistance intrinsic by eating dragon meat.