more or less
See also: more-or-less
Audio (US) (file)
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:approximately
- There are hundred people in the room, more or less.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 5:
- The sporophyte foot is also characteristic: it is very broad and more or less lenticular or disciform, as broad or broader than the calyptra stalk […] , and is sessile on the calyptra base […]
- I've more or less guaranteed myself a top mark in my final exams.
- more or less at OneLook Dictionary Search