- In Taiwan and Hong Kong, the component above 蒦 is written with ⻀ (ram's horn component), which is the orthodox form found in the Shuowen Jiezi (說文解字).
- In mainland China (based on Xin Zixing, 新字形), Japanese kanji, Korean hanja and Vietnamese Nôm, the component above 蒦 is written with 艹 (grass radical), which is based on the Kangxi dictionary.
穫 (radical 115, 禾+14, 19 strokes in traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean, 18 strokes in mainland China, cangjie input 竹木廿人水 (HDTOE), four-corner 24947, composition ⿰禾蒦)
- KangXi: page 861, character 16
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25334
- Dae Jaweon: page 1287, character 23
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2634, character 3
- Unihan data for U+7A6B
穫 • (hwak, ho) (hangeul 확, 호, revised hwak, ho, McCune–Reischauer hwak, ho, Yale hwak, ho)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text