- In Taiwan and Hong Kong, the component above 蒦 is written with ⻀ (ram's horn component), which is the orthodox form found in the Shuowen Jiezi (說文解字).
- In mainland China (based on Xin Zixing, 新字形), Japanese kanji, Korean hanja and Vietnamese Nôm, the component above 蒦 is written with 艹 (grass radical), which is based on the Kangxi dictionary.
獲 (radical 94, 犬+14, 17 strokes in traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean, 16 strokes in mainland China, cangjie input 大竹廿人水 (KHTOE), four-corner 44247, composition ⿰犭蒦)
- KangXi: page 720, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20758
- Dae Jaweon: page 1132, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1370, character 6
- Unihan data for U+7372
獲 • (hoek, hwak) (hangeul 획, 확, revised hoek, hwak, McCune–Reischauer hoek, hwak, Yale hoyk, hwak)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text