- A similar character, ⿱⻀𣏟 can be found in the historical Jiyun dictionary.
- In mainland China, this form has been unified with ⿱艹林 due to the Xin Zixing standardization of characters. (⻀ → 艹, 𣏟 → 林)
菻 (radical 140, 艸+8, 12 strokes in traditional Chinese, 11 strokes in mainland China and Japanese, cangjie input 廿木木 (TDD), four-corner 44994, composition ⿱艹林)
- KangXi: page 1040, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 31238
- Dae Jaweon: page 1499, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 5, page 3230, character 3
- Unihan data for U+83FB