|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Jarai lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Jarai adjectives: Jarai terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Jarai classifiers: Jarai terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Jarai morphemes: Jarai word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Jarai multiword terms: Jarai lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Jarai nouns: Jarai terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Jarai numerals: Jarai terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Jarai proper nouns: Jarai nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Jarai verbs: Jarai terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Jarai lemmas"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.