- (obsolete) The second letter of the 1927 – 1972 Malay alphabet, written in Latin script.
- (Latin script letters) Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, Pp, Qq, Rr, Ss, Tt, Uu, Vv, Ww, Xx, Yy, Zz
Ă (capital, lowercase ă)
- The second letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /ə/. Preceded by A and followed by Â.
Ă (upper case, lower case ă)
- The second letter of the Vietnamese alphabet, called á and written in the Latin script.
- (Quốc ngữ letters) chữ; Aa, Ăă, Ââ, Bb, Cc, (Ch ch), Dd, Đđ, Ee, Êê, Gg, (Gh gh, Gi gi), Hh, Ii, Kk, (Kh kh), Ll, Mm, Nn, (Ng ng, Ngh ngh, Nh nh), Oo, Ôô, Ơơ, Pp, (Ph ph), Qq, (Ququ), Rr, Ss, Tt, (Th th, Tr tr), Uu, Ưư, Vv, Xx, Yy