- (Nicaragua) Any Oriental person in general: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mongolian, etc.
- Juan y el chino son amigos.
- Juan and the Japanese guy are friends.
- Chinese person
chino m (plural chinos)
- Chinese (language)
- (colloquial) An incomprehensible language
- (colloquial, Cuba, uncountable) chickenpox
- Synonym: varicela
- (colloquial, Spain) variety store (pound shop, dollar store) owned by a Chinese immigrant
- Synonym: bazar chino
- (variety store): Often more used in the plural forms with the same meaning. They are called chino because Chinese citizens own almost all the variety store.
- someone with curly hair