-ei f (plural: -eien)
- site or building where a characteristic activity is conducted
- used to create abstract nouns denoting a state, condition, or quality, like English -y
- his/her/its ... -s (third-person singular possessive suffix denoting plural possession)
- your ... -s (second-person singular and plural formal possessive suffix denoting plural possession)
- a maga tervei, az ön tervei - your (singular, formal) plans
- a maguk tervei, az önök tervei - your (plural, formal) plans
- (possessive suffix): Member of the following suffix cluster.
- -i is added to words ending in a vowel except -i. Final -a changes to -á-. Final -e changes to -é-.
- -ai is added to some back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -ei is added to some front vowel words ending in a consonant
- -jai is added to some back vowel words ending in a consonant or the vowel -i.
- -jei is added to some front vowel words ending in a consonant or the vowel -i.
- nominative masculine plural of
- genitive masculine singular of
- genitive neuter singular of
- vocative masculine plural of
- -lei (for feminine nouns ending a stressed vowel or diphthong)
This form of the definite article is used for feminine nouns in the genitive and dative cases which end in -ă or in an unstressed vowel:
The suffix is also used with feminine singular adjectives in the genitive and dative cases to make the articulated definite form, often for emphasis, and it is used before the noun it modifies: