- KangXi: page 324, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 8681
- Dae Jaweon: page 624, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 412, character 7
- Unihan data for U+5DE0
According to Lin Yiguang (1920), this character is an ancient form of 經 (). Its *keːŋ, *keːŋsbronze inscription form resembles vertical threads passing through the top of a loom and has the meaning "to abide by, to comply with".
Shuowen analyzes this character as streams of water across land.
- flowing water
- underground stream
This character does not appear to be used in modern Japanese.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text