See also: 组合
to form; compose; make up; group; to organize; cord
to close; to gather; to join; to fit; all; together
- combination; group
- (music) group (group of people who perform music together); band (group of musicians)
- company; corporation; union
- (linguistics) compound; group
- (mathematics, chemistry) combination
- (finance) Synonym of 投資組合／投资组合 (tóuzī zǔhé, “investment portfolio”).
Derived terms from 組合
|Kanji in this term|
|Grade: 2||Grade: 2|
/kumiahi/: *[kumiapi] → [kumiaɸi] → [kumiawi] → [kumiai].
- a group of people with common objectives and goals who work together towards that end; an association, a union