-â f (plural -æ)
- Used to form feminine verbal nouns expressing an instance of the action expressed by the verb.
- Used to form words, derived from nouns, meaning a period of time.
- Used to form words, derived from nouns, corresponding to -ful (as much as something will hold)
- Used to form words, derived from nouns, meaning a blow with the named object.
- Used to form collective nouns.
- Meanings can sometimes overlap, such as in forçinâ (“forkful”, but also “a stab with a fork”).
-â m (plural -æ)
- Used to form a masculine agent noun indicating a person who makes or sells a specified article