- (transitive) to hold (to grasp)
- to put up with, tolerate
- to last
- This word needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
Conjugation of aguantar
- to take
- to put up with, tolerate or bear, endure
- Esto no se puede aguantar - "This is unbearable"
- to hang on, preserve
- to not complain, to keep silent
- to hold (a posture)
Conjugation of aguantar (See Appendix:Spanish verbs)
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.
Read in another language
This page is available in 17 languages