- I claim as my own, arrogate to myself, assume.
- I assign, attribute.
- I confer upon or procure for someone.
- (law) I ask or inquire of someone, question.
- (law) I associate with someone, place by the side of someone.
- (vulgar, slang) I have an erection.
- English: arrogate
- Esperanto: arogi
- French: arroger
- Ido: arogar
- Italian: arrogare
- Portuguese: arrogar
- Spanish: arrogar
- arrogo in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- arrogo in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Hachette