- 1 Fijian
- 2 Italian
- 3 Japanese
- 4 Latin
- 5 Old High German
- 6 Portuguese
- (intransitive) to hear (to perceive with the ear)
- (transitive) to hear (to perceive with the ear)
- (intransitive) to listen (to pay attention to a sound)
- (intransitive) to listen (to wait for a sound)
- (intransitive) to listen (to accept oral instruction)
rogo m (plural roghi)
- I ask, enquire.
c. 254 BCE – 184 BCE, Plautus, Curculio 5.3.5
- I request.
- A Greek–English Lexicon by Liddell & Scott, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1940