exponent (plural exponents)
- One who expounds, represents or advocates.
- (mathematics) The power to which a number, symbol or expression is to be raised. For example, the in .
- (mathematics) The result of a logarithm, between a base and an antilogarithm. For example the in .(Should we delete(+) this sense?)
- (linguistics) A manifestation of a morphosyntactic property.
- (mathematics, rare) The degree to which the root of a radicand is found. For example the in .(Should we delete(+) this sense?)
One who expounds, represents or advocates
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.