See also: ház
- Eye dialect spelling of .
- 1996 June 14, Cheryl L. Rankin, “MEOW: To boldly go were no kat haz gone...”, in rec.pets.cats, Usenet, retrieved 2022-04-11:
- Our daddy waz mad! He haz a big spaceship on toppa hiz stereo speaker. Dylan an' me wanted to 'xplore new wurlds when he waz at werk, so we klimbed up da speaker (he hatez dat, too, picky hoomin!) an' tryed to go fer a spin 'round da yew-niverse while Mommy an' Daddy waz gone.
- 2000 August 25, BARBAZZZZ!, “PH000LZ on public dizplay (what's really going on here).”, in alt.support.attn-deficit, Usenet, retrieved 2022-04-11:
- Keith ODonnell iz n0t with0ut rezpect in the hallz of the great. He haz t0lerated y0u, but d0ez n0t have t0. He d0ez s0 becauze he iz a g00d man. He h0pes y0u will change. But y0u will n0t. When he seez thiz, we will bury you by uzing the truth ab0ut y0u. We are already letting y0u bury y0urzelvez. Y0u're juzt ign0rant 0f it. We already kn0w ab0ut the m0ney. The dirty dirty m0ney! Y0u kn0w it w0n't hurt y0u az much az the Big butt-ugly c0rp0rati0n behind it. BTW, by now the hacking c0mmunity kn0wz. Y0u can't d0 anything t0 uz. We d0 n0t act becauze we have rezpect for Keith. That iz all. If n0t f0r him, y0u'd be 0n the fr0nt page.
haz (third-person singular simple present haz, no present participle, no simple past or past participle)
Old High GermanEdit
haz n (uncountable)
declension of haz (singular only)
haz m (plural haces)
See the etymology of the corresponding lemma form.
haz f (plural haces)