- Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
- Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless
- Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent (Freeman J. Dyson).
- Incapable of sexual intercourse, often because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
- (of a male) Sterile.
- (obsolete) Lacking self-restraint.
- Impotent of tongue, her silence broke.
- (lacking strength): feeble, puny, weak
- (lacking power): helpless, powerless
- (incapable of sexual intercourse):
- (lacking self-restraint): incontinent
lacking physical strength or vigor; weak
lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless
incapable of sexual intercourse
impotent (plural impotents)
- A man who has erectile dysfunction.
- An impotent or powerless person.