- lacking physical strength or vigor; weak
- lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless
- Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent (Freeman J. Dyson).
- incapable of sexual intercourse, often because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection
- (of a male) sterile
- (obsolete) lacking self-restraint
- Impotent of tongue, her silence broke.
- Synonym: incontinent
lacking physical strength or vigor; weak
lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless
incapable of sexual intercourse
impotent (plural impotents)
- a man who has erectile dysfunction
- an impotent or powerless person