- nomadick (obsolete)
- Of or relating to nomads.
- (anthropology) Of or related to itinerant herdsmen.
- (figuratively) Of or related to any habitually wandering person or animal.
- 2013 January 1, Paul Bartel, Ashli Moore, “Avian Migration: The Ultimate Red-Eye Flight”, in American Scientist, volume 101, number 1, page 47–48:
- Many of these classic methods are still used, with some modern improvements. For example, with the aid of special microphones and automated sound detection software, ornithologists recently reported […] that pine siskins (Spinus pinus) undergo an irregular, nomadic type of nocturnal migration.
- (all): nomad
- (of or related to itinerant herdsmen): pastoral
- (habitually wandering): wandering, peripatetic, itinerant, itinerate, unsettled, vagabond, roving, drifting, roaming, wayfaring, vagrant, transient, rambling, peregrine, ambulatory, ambulant, erratic, errant, rootless, gypsy, floating, perambulatory, perambulant, discursive, meandering, ambling, footloose, prodigal
of or relating to itinerant herdsmen
of or relating to any habitually wandering person