See also: tömb
tomb (plural tombs)
- A small building (or "vault") for the remains of the dead, with walls, a roof, and (if it is to be used for more than one corpse) a door. It may be partly or wholly in the ground (except for its entrance) in a cemetery, or it may be inside a church proper or in its crypt. Single tombs may be permanently sealed; those for families (or other groups) have doors for access whenever needed.
- A pit in which the dead body of a human being is deposited; a grave.
- As one dead in the bottom of a tomb.
- One who keeps secrets.
small building or vault for the remains of the dead
tomb m (plural tombs)
- turn (change of direction)
- turn, twist (movement around an axis)
- turn (change of temperament or circumstance)
- walk, stroll