|Historical forms of the character 个|
|Warring States||Shuowen Jiezi (compiled in Han)||Liushutong (compiled in Ming)|
|Bronze inscriptions||Small seal script||Transcribed ancient scripts|
- KangXi: page 78, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 70
- Dae Jaweon: page 158, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 103, character 1
- Unihan data for U+4E2A
|For pronunciation and definitions of 个 – see 個 (“piece; item; individual; size; height; etc.”).
(This character, 个, is the simplified form of 個.)
- Pronunciation 개 came from a confusion with 介. 个 is a variant of 個, and its pronunciation would have been 고 as in 固, 凅, 痼, etc.
个 • (gae)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- Meaning: small piece