|Historical forms of the character 个
|Bronze inscriptions||Large seal script||Small seal script|
- KangXi: page 78, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 70
- Dae Jaweon: page 158, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 103, character 1
- Unihan data for U+4E2A
|For pronunciation and definitions of 个 – see 個.
(This character, 个, is the simplified form of 個.)
- Pronunciation 개 came from a confusion with 介. 个 is a variant of 個, and its pronunciation would have been 고 as in 固, 凅, 痼, etc.
个 • (gae)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- Meaning: small piece