- ヶ (abbreviation of 箇 as Japanese counter)
- KangXi: page 886, character 36
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 26116
- Dae Jaweon: page 1314, character 30
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 2983, character 1
- Unihan data for U+7B87
|For pronunciation and definitions of 箇 – see 個.
(This character, 箇, is a variant form of 個.)
- Normally written as ヶ when used as a counter for months
- used with numbers in the ichi-ni-san counting system
It is often written in katakana with a small ke, but it is always pronounced as "ka."
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove