|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Irish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Irish determiner forms: Irish determiners that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Irish articles: Irish terms that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Irish indefinite determiners: Irish determiners that designate an unidentified noun.
- Category:Irish interrogative determiners: Irish determiners that indicate questions.
- Category:Irish possessive determiners: Irish determiners that indicate ownership.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Irish determiners"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.