- Rhymes: -ano
- damno (obsolete)
dano m (plural danos)
- damage (an instance or the state of being damaged)
O casco do navio sofreu dano.
- The ship’s hull suffered some damage.
- (law) injury (violation of a person, their character, feelings, rights, property, or interests)
- (video games, role-playing games) damage (a measure of how many hitpoints a weapon or unit can deal or take)
Essa espada tem 20 de dano.
- This sword has 20 damage.
- Danish (of Denmark)
- (historical) of the Danes (Germanic tribe of the Danish islands and southern Sweden)