|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Acehnese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Acehnese adjectives: Acehnese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Acehnese adverbs: Acehnese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Acehnese classifiers: Acehnese terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Acehnese conjunctions: Acehnese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Acehnese determiners: Acehnese terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Acehnese multiword terms: Acehnese lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Acehnese nouns: Acehnese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Acehnese numerals: Acehnese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Acehnese particles: Acehnese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Acehnese prepositions: Acehnese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Acehnese pronouns: Acehnese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Acehnese proper nouns: Acehnese nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Acehnese verbs: Acehnese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Acehnese determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Acehnese multiword terms (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Acehnese verbs (0 c, 19 e)
Pages in category "Acehnese lemmas"
The following 185 pages are in this category, out of 185 total.