- first-person singular present indicative form of explicar
From ex- + plicō (“I fold”).
explicō (present infinitive explicāre, perfect active explicāvī, supine explicātum); first conjugation
- I unfold, unfurl, uncoil, loosen, undo
- I deploy, extend, display
- I disentangle, solve, settle, arrange, regulate, adjust
- (of speech) I develop, set forth, exhibit
- I explain
- The third and fourth principal parts may also appear as explicuī and explicitum respectively.
Derived terms from explico
- First-person singular (eu) present indicative of explicar
- First-person singular (yo) present indicative form of explicar.