- Rapidly; with speed; fast.
- Very soon.
- 2011 November 3, Chris Bevan, “Rubin Kazan 1 - 0 Tottenham”, in BBC Sport:
- Another Karadeniz cross led to Cudicini's first save of the night, with the Spurs keeper making up for a weak punch by brilliantly pushing away Christian Noboa's snap-shot.
Two more top-class stops followed quickly afterwards, first from Natcho's rasping shot which was heading into the top corner, and then to deny Ryazantsev at his near post.
- If we go this way, we'll get there quickly.
- Although the comparative (quicklier) and superlative (quickliest) one-word forms exist and are and have been in limited use, the two-word forms (more quickly and most quickly are much more common.
- quick (adjective and adverb)