recto (plural rectos)
- The front side of a flat object which is to be examined visually, as for reading, such as a sheet or a leaf or a coin or a medal.
- Therefore, (printing) the right-hand page of a book of a script which reads from left to right, usually having an odd page number.
- (law) A writ of right.
- (front side of a flat object): front
The right-hand page of a book
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter singular of
- Obsolete form of reto.
- straight (of a line, pipe, street, etc, never about sexuality.)
- honest, honorable, upright, righteous, just, fair
- literal (of a meaning)
- (geometry) right (of an angle, etc)
recto m (plural rectos)