From re- (“again”) + legō (“choose, gather”).
relegō (present infinitive relegere, perfect active relēgī, supine relēctum); third conjugation
- I gather, collect again, recover.
- I travel, traverse or sail over or through again.
- I go over or go through again in reading, speech, thought, read, relate or recite again, revise, recount.
From re- (“back, again”) + lēgō (“send, dispatch”).
relēgō (present infinitive relēgāre, perfect active relēgāvī, supine relēgātum); first conjugation
- I despatch, send away.
- I banish, remove to a distance.
- (figuratively) I put aside, reject, remove; shift.
- (figuratively) I refer (to a book or author), attribute, ascribe.
- I bequeath.