宁 (radical 40, 宀+2, 5 strokes, cangjie input 十一弓 (JMN), four-corner 30201, composition ⿱宀丁)
- 佇(伫), 𢁼, 𤆼, 眝(𪾣), 竚(𥩟), 𬑱, 𮀓, 𮁫, 紵(纻), 羜(𬙯), 詝(𬣞), 貯(贮), 𨀉, 𤲑, 𩶂, 苧(苎), 䇡, 𫹿, 㿾 - (Note: Already existed prior to simplification of characters. Some characters are further simplified to the component 㝉 in mainland China to avoid confusion with characters derived from 寧)
- 𪥰, 𬲲, 㤖, 𬍜, 𬬾, 聍, 𫛢, 𮫂 (Extended simplified forms of 嬣, 䭢, 懧, 𤪥, 鑏, 聹, 鸋, 鬡 in mainland China. Some characters may also have existed prior to simplification)
- KangXi: page 281, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7055
- Dae Jaweon: page 551, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 910, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5B81
- (historical) space between the door and the entrance screen, or between the two side houses in the main entrance
- Original form of 貯 (“to store; to accumulate; to gather”).
- Original form of 佇 (“to stand for a long time”).
As a phonetic component, reduced to 㝉 in Simplified Chinese to distinguish from 宁 below, the simplified form of 寧.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 宁 – see 甯 (“peaceful”).|
(This character, 宁, is the simplified form of 甯.)
宁 • (jeo) (hangeul 저, revised jeo, McCune–Reischauer chŏ)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text