to be born; to give birth; life; to grow; student; raw
to manage; to heed; to put in order; reason; logic; science; inner principle or structure
|simp. and trad.
|Literally: “laws of life”.|
- physiology; normal functioning of living organisms and their parts
- 生理需要 ― shēnglǐ xūyào ― biological need
- (literary) ways to maintain good health
- (literary) science of growth and propagation (of plants)
- (literary) rules of conduct
- (literary) hope of surviving
- (literary) life; living; livelihood
- (literary) work; job; profession
- (literary or Hakka, Min) business; trade; buying and selling
- (literary) property; wealth
|Kanji in this term|
- Short for 生理学 (seirigaku, “physiology”).
- Synonym of ; period
- Mae no seiri wa itsu deshita ka
- When was your last period?