|surname; black; abbreviation for Lebanon||the people; nationality; citizen|
|simp. and trad.
- (literary) the common people; commoners; the masses
- 太康尸位，以逸豫滅厥德，黎民咸貳。 [Classical Chinese, trad.]
- From: The Book of Documents, circa 4th – 3rd century BCE
- Tàikāng shīwèi, yǐ yìyù miè juédé, límín xián èr. [Pinyin]
- Tai Kang who held his position without doing anything lived happily and comfortably instead of being moral. All commoners were disloyal.
太康尸位，以逸豫灭厥德，黎民咸贰。 [Classical Chinese, simp.]
Synonyms of 黎民
|Kanji in this term|
|Hanja in this term|