Category:Middle Welsh lemmas
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle Welsh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Middle Welsh adjectives: Middle Welsh terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Middle Welsh adverbs: Middle Welsh terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Middle Welsh conjunctions: Middle Welsh terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Middle Welsh determiners: Middle Welsh terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Middle Welsh morphemes: Middle Welsh word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Middle Welsh nouns: Middle Welsh terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Middle Welsh numerals: Middle Welsh terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Middle Welsh particles: Middle Welsh terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Middle Welsh prepositions: Middle Welsh adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Middle Welsh pronouns: Middle Welsh terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Middle Welsh verbs: Middle Welsh terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Middle Welsh conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle Welsh determiners (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle Welsh morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle Welsh verbs (1 c, 10 e)
Pages in category "Middle Welsh lemmas"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total.
- ar ardelw
- ar hynny