- (intransitive) To form in line; to fall into line.
- (transitive) To adjust or form to a line; to range or form in line; to bring into line.
- (transitive, computing) To store (data) in a way that is consistent with the memory architecture, i.e. by beginning each item at an offset equal to some multiple of the word size.
- (intransitive) To adhere oneself with a group or a way of thinking.
- (bioinformatics)To organize a linear arrangement of DNA, RNA or protein sequences which have regions of similarity.
To form in line; to fall into line
To adjust or form to a line
To adhere oneself with a group or a way of thinking
To align sequences