fuck off(Redirected from fuck someone off)
- (idiomatic, intransitive, extremely vulgar, dismissal) To go to hell, to disappear, go away or to screw oneself.
- I wish you'd just fuck off.
- (idiomatic, transitive, vulgar, transitive) To annoy, irritate.
- It really fucks me off when you do that.
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar) To fritter; to fuck around.
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar) To die or leave unexpectedly.
- He fucked off.
- Used other than as an idiom: see fuck, off.
go to hell, disappear, screw oneself
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (vulgar, slang) Go away! Get lost!
- (vulgar, slang) Expression of disagreement or disbelief.
- Fuck off! You are joking, aren't you?
- See also Wikisaurus:go away
expression of disagreement or disbelief