fuck off(Redirected from fuck someone off)
- (idiomatic, intransitive, extremely vulgar, dismissal) To go to hell, to disappear, go away or to screw oneself.
- I wish you'd just fuck off.
- (idiomatic, transitive, vulgar, transitive) To annoy, irritate.
- It really fucks me off when you do that.
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar) To fritter; to fuck around.
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar) To die or leave unexpectedly.
- He fucked off.
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see fuck, off.
go to hell, disappear, screw oneself
- (vulgar, slang) Go away! Get lost!
- (vulgar, slang) Expression of disagreement or disbelief.
- Fuck off! You are joking, aren't you?
- See also Thesaurus:go away
expression of disagreement or disbelief