- (dismissal) Command asking someone to leave.
- Go away! Stop annoying me!
- To depart or leave a place.
- I'm not going to buy it. Please go away and don't come back.
- To travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation.
- Are you going away this year?
- To vanish or disappear.
- As you get closer the haze goes away.
- This cold just won't go away.
- (to depart): See Thesaurus:leave
- (to travel somewhere):
- (to vanish):
to depart or leave a place
to travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation
to become invisible, vanish or disappear
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.