- simple past tense and past participle of
- Suspended by hanging.
- Having hanging additions or appendages.
- (law) Of a jury, unable to reach a unanimous verdict in a trial.
- Of a legislature, lacking a majority political party.
- (computing, colloquial) Of a computer or similar device, receiving power but not functioning as desired; working very slowly or not at all. The condition is often corrected by rebooting the computer.
- (colloquial, of a male, slightly vulgar) Having large genitals (often preceded by an adverb, e.g. well hung).
- (having a large penis): Thesaurus:macrophallic
suspended by hanging
computing: not responding
having a large penis