parada f (plural parades)
- stop (act of stopping)
- stop (place to stop)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
From the feminine past participle of parar.
parada f (plural paradas)
- halt (the act of stopping or halting)
- stop (place where passengers get on and off buses or trams)
- parade (organised procession with displays and performances)
Amanhã vai ter uma parada na avenida
- Tomorrow there will be a parade in the avenue
- (gambling) stake (money laid down as a wager)
- (music) record chart (ranking of music according to popularity)
- (Brazil, slang) thing (an object, quality or concept)
Que parada é essa? ― What is this thing?
- (thing): see Thesaurus:thingy#Portuguese
parada f (infinitive parar)
- feminine singular past participle of parar
parada f sg
- Feminine singular of adjective parado.
paráda f (Cyrillic spelling пара́да)
Declension of parada