Pictogram (象形) – a wooden (木) plow with originally three cross lines (彡) for the furrows of the plow, later simplified to two.
Also Singpore Simplified from 來 (从 → 二) in 1969-1976.
耒 (radical 127, 耒+0, 6 strokes, cangjie input 手木 (QD), four-corner 50900, composition ⿻一未(GV) or ⿻丿未(HTJK))
- Kangxi radical #127, ⽾.
- KangXi: page 962, character 16
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 28898
- Dae Jaweon: page 1410, character 15
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2770, character 1
- Unihan data for U+8012
耒 • (roe>noe) (hangeul 뢰>뇌, revised roe>noe, McCune–Reischauer roe>noe, Yale loy>noy)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text