莧 (radical 140, 艸+7, 11 strokes in traditional Chinese and Korean, 10 strokes in mainland China and Japanese, cangjie input 廿月山山 (TBUU), four-corner 44216, composition ⿱艹見)
- This character contains the grass radical (艹) and is not to be confused with visually similar 萈 (
U+8408) which contains the ram's horn component (⻀) and an additional 丶 stroke on the top right of 儿 below 目.
- KangXi: page 1035, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 31074
- Dae Jaweon: page 1494, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3218, character 3
- Unihan data for U+83A7