Simplified from 禪.
- Simplified from 禪 (示 → 礻 and 單 → 单) (2 strokes on top of phonetic) in simplified Chinese.
- Simplified from 禪 (示 → 礻 and 單 → 単) (3 strokes on top of phonetic) in Japanese shinjitai.
禅 (radical 113 示+9, 13 strokes, cangjie input 戈火金田十 (IFCWJ), composition ⿰礻単(J) or ⿰礻单(G))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 844, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 24787
- Dae Jaweon: page 1265, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2402, character 7
- Unihan data for U+7985
|For pronunciation and definitions of 禅 – see 禪.
(This character, 禅, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 禪.)
禅 • (seon) (hangeul 선, revised seon, McCune-Reischauer sŏn, Yale sen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text