- KangXi: page 945, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 28122
- Dae Jaweon: page 1385, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 5, page 2936, character 4
- Unihan data for U+7F3A
|simp. and trad.
- incomplete; uncompleted; deficient
- imperfect; flawed
- to lack; to be short of
- to be absent
- vacancy; gap; deficit
- (colloquial) to be mean; to be wicked
- (colloquial) to be stupid; to be dense
Derived terms from 缺
In modern Japanese, 缺 is mostly replaced by 欠, due to the deprecation of non-tōyō kanji caused by the Japanese script reform.
(Create Category:Japanese terms with 缺 replaced by daiyōji 欠 to display related terms)