- 莅 (Simplified form of 蒞 and 涖 in mainland China, also a variant form of 蒞 in modern Taiwan)
- 涖 (Variant traditional form of 蒞)
- KangXi: page 1048, character 25
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 31565
- Dae Jaweon: page 1510, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3270, character 7
- Unihan data for U+849E
|Characters in the same phonetic series (立) (Zhengzhang, 2003)|
- In mainland China, 蒞 and 涖 are considered as variant forms of 莅 which is used as a simplified character.
- In Taiwan, 蒞 is considered as the orthodox form while 涖 and 莅 are variant forms of 蒞.
- In the historical Kangxi dictionary, the entry for 蒞 refers to 莅 instead.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text