See also: âyán
- Hyphenation: a‧yan
- a stone or coin used as marker in games like hopscotch.
- a stone or coin used as a shooter in a game of taksi or igoigo.
- the taw or shooter; the marble used to shoot ducks with in a game of marbles.
- the slammer used in a game of Pogs.
- the primary card used in a game of apirapir; the trading card used during the execution of slapping of hands so as not to crumple or risk damaging the rest of the person's cards.
- the slipper or sandal or rock used as a shooter in bato-lata.