- them, þeim, þeym, theim, theym, theyme, þaim, þaym, þaime, thaim, thaym, þam, þame, tham, thame, þaem, þeȝȝm, taim, tam, yem, yam, yame, yham
þem (nominative þei)
- Third-person plural accusative pronoun: them.
- 1430–1440, “II. Playsterers. The Creation, to the Fifth Day.”, in Lucy Toulmin Smith, editor, York Plays: The Plays Performed by the Crafts or Mysteries of York on the Day of Corpus Christi in the 14th, 15th, and 16th Centuries: […] (in Middle English), Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, published 1885, OCLC 28074724, lines 17–20, page 9:
- Þe water I will set / to flowe bothe fare and nere, / And þhan þe firmament, / in mydis to set þame sere.
- The water I will set / to flow both far and near, / And then the firmament, / in their midst to set them sere [separately].
- (reflexive) themselves.