to inject; to pour into; to concentrate; to pay attention; to note; to comment on; to record; to register; to annotate
|radio- (chem.); shoot|
|simp. and trad.
Attestable since at least the Tang dynasty.
- (literary) to spurt; to spray; to jet
- (literary) to speak fluently
- (literary) to shoot with a bow and arrow
- (literary) to focus one's eyes or thoughts
- “Entry #4368”, in 臺灣閩南語常用詞辭典 [Dictionary of Frequently-Used Taiwan Minnan] (in Chinese and Min Nan), Ministry of Education, R.O.C., 2011.