In Japanese, this is hyōgaiji, so it is written in kyūjitai with two dots (辶) rather than one dot (⻌).
Phono-semantic compound (形聲, OC *ʔsleːɡ): semantic ⻌ (“move”) + phonetic 亦 (OC *laːɡ).
迹 (radical 162, 辵+6, 9 strokes, cangjie input 卜卜中金 (YYLC), composition ⿺辶亦)
- KangXi: page 1255, character 26
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 38827
- Dae Jaweon: page 1739, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3831, character 4
- Unihan data for U+8FF9
迹 • (jeok) (hangeul 적, revised jeok, McCune–Reischauer chŏk, Yale cek)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text